this was an unsolicited dick pic thrust upon a dear friend of mine, which makes it fair game for critique.
i note that you sent this picture with a single question: “you likey?”. no, sender, my friend doesn’t likey. i don’t likey. no one likeys. i mean which part exactly were we supposed to…
PSA, for those who don’t know:
SOLICITED, APPRECIATED nudes, in the context of sexual relationships: sacred and protected by thousands of angels who will smite you if you exploit that bond of sexy trust given by someone who cares for you
UNSOLICITED, UNWELCOME nudes: creepy, harassing, inappropriate in basically every context, basically the same as flashing your dick at someone on a train, and therefore public property for ridicule since after all, you basically just flashed your dick at someone on a train.
I don’t generally reblog things. But Miyazaki is an exception, and this is so so so so beautiful. He gets it.
(Source: ricktimus, via applesofia)
i hate it when people shit on others’ excitement. like “hey! i got a new computer!” “that’s nice, but mine’s better” or “hey! i finally killed that guy that’s been bugging me for weeks!” “what the fuck i’m calling the police” unbelievable.
Counter the sadness of this week with a dose of April and Andy’s inability to stop touching each other. Compare to her body language w/ season 1-2 boyfriends. Compare to her body language with anyone else ever.
(Source: jsarchives, via salutationtothestars)
Chaos in Ferguson. Sunday night, part 4
[part 1] [part 2] [part 3]
- no, this isn’t over;
- no, these aren’t from earlier in the week;
- no, everything isn’t alright now;
- no, the police haven’t stopped brutalizing peaceful protesters;
- no, police haven’t intervened to stop the looting;
- no, police haven’t responded to emergency 911 calls for people injured by rubber bullets or children hit by cars;
- no, michael brown’s shooter still has not faced any consequences for murdering an unarmed teenager 9 days ago